Make cool greeting cards or note cards by painting with shaving cream. You can create some fun designs with just a little shaving cream and paint.
How to Paint With Shaving Cream:
- Squirt shaving cream onto a pan, table, tray or workspace
- Add drops of food coloring, paint or ink
- Use a toothpick, skewer or chop stick to swirl a design in the shaving cream
- Lay a piece of paper over the shaving cream and press down lightly
- Lift-up the paper and then scrape off the shaving cream with a spatula, ruler or squeegee
That’s all there is to it. It’s so easy to do. You can also add stencils so that only a portion of the paint gets transferred to the paper.
Here is the tutorial from Her Art From the Attic that shows you exactly how to do it.