Make cool greeting cards or note cards by painting with shaving cream. You can create some fun designs with just a little shaving cream and paint.
How to Paint With Shaving Cream:
- Squirt shaving cream onto a pan, table, tray or workspace
- Add drops of food coloring, paint or ink
- Use a toothpick, skewer or chop stick to swirl a design in the shaving cream
- Lay a piece of paper over the shaving cream and press down lightly
- Lift-up the paper and then scrape off the shaving cream with a spatula, ruler or squeegee
That’s all there is to it. It’s so easy to do. You can also add stencils so that only a portion of the paint gets transferred to the paper.
Here is the tutorial from Her Art From the Attic that shows you exactly how to do it.
Supplies for Shaving Cream Paintings:Examples of Shaving Cream Paintings: